Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Global User Groups|
|Local User Groups|
Staff have full editing access to Hypoverse and its connected wikis. They have a number of tools available to help the site be at its best.
List of Staff
- Along with administrator rights, staff have additional tools for them. See below.
- Editing all user rights without restrictions. (Staff with Util only)
- Editing global user rights. (Staff with Util only)
- Locking and Unlocking the Database.
- Hiding edits and log actions from public view.
- Access to mass deletion tools such as Nuke and DeleteBatch.
- Globally blocking or disabling accounts.
- Editing another user's preferences.
- Viewing another user's account information, such as provided email address and account ID.
- Accessing a user's IP Address for sockpuppet checks. (CheckUser)
- Account management such as renaming an account, merging two accounts, deleting an account, or resetting an account's password.
- Temporarily restricting certain functions, such as editing or uploading in the case of an attack.
- Editing MediaWiki configuration. (Staff with server access only)
- Installing new MediaWiki extensions. (Staff with server access only)
- Many additional functions not listed above.